Paul and I are still in Maryland and it doesn't look like we are going anywhere anytime soon. We started looking for homes in the area. We are both at a point in our lives where we are defiantly ready to settle down and have all of our stuff in one place! Stop living out of a suitcase!! Houses here are decently priced and very reasonable in quality. Some are even located close to a beach!!
The most IMPORTANT topic I think this blog can entail is NORBERT! We received his progress note yesterday. He is doing amazing as far as learning new things and being obedient and well mannered with his trainer, except that he is barking every time that she goes into or out of a room and he is barking at those who look though the window at him. Even when we were training him this barking thing didn't really start until we came to Maryland. He wasn't going to work everyday and his routine changed dramatically. Not sure if this has anything to do with the barking problem but I know he was affected by this change. Looking back I probably should have made sure that this change was a little more subtle just in case, but how was I suppose to know... We still did a lot of the same stuff that Terri would do in training class and he went to some classes in Silver Springs, MD but I'm just not sure what brought on this behavior. Well anyway, we will defiantly keep you all up to date since he is the "apple of my eye"(other than Paul). We are both SOO proud of our boy and stand behind him no matter what happens!
I guess I will conclude this blog post for now! I have to leave a few things to talk about later, I'm working on writing a blog, not a book! Farewell until next time (complements of Mr. Rogers).
XOXO
PS. I added a picture of our boy to officially make our blog.....official.
I honestly look at this picture, and many of his other pictures, and can't help but start to well up. Who knew that a dog could touch someones life so dramatically! Sounds like a good topic for another blog article ;) We will see what this dog's purpose is in life....
love, love, love! You're a fabulous blogger already :)
ReplyDelete