Saturday, August 20, 2011

Wedding, wedding, wedding...

Well here we are at the 35 day mark. I have to leave for FL in about 26 days and I have soo much on my plate. The past week I have stressed about what needs to get done, what order I need to do it in and developing MANY lists so I remember its all. At first I thought a wedding planner would be a waste of time and money, thought they were too expensive anyway, right?!? Now I know why they are expensive! There is so much thought and detail that goes into planning a wedding. I thought I am suppose to be enjoying myself and taking it all in, right? Wrong, stressed about travel arrangements, caterer arrangements, table arrangements, honeymoon arrangements, everything arrangements! My life right now consists of 24/7 wedding planner mode. Then, as I was laying in bed, trying to take a nap with Paul, I had a revelation. These details and shenanigans don't matter. Who cares that if on the wedding fans there are streak or a bit of the "Lowes" logo showing through, all that matters is that Paul and I will take the vow to share our lives together. None of the other details matter, I really want to throw a great party but with the company we will have, how will it NOT be an amazing party! So here is to the next 35 days being stress free and being able to enjoy the details and decisions that go into wedding planning!

CHEERS!!

I do have to share one detail that I made yesterday, Gill's attire. (CCI puppy attire of the wedding). I ordered this amazing bow tie from etsy.com. The maker is Silly Buddy. So to set the idea of such a random color, I first want to explain that Paul will be wearing a linen orange tie. (we plan to use MANY colors to make our beach wedding feel beachy and very tropical festive). Okay, ready? Here it is?!



Let me know what you guys think!? So excited for the cute yellow boy to wear this!!
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. The tie is awesome! Gill will be such a handsome boy. I'm glad you are finally not sweating the small stuff. The wedding will be beautiful! As always, let me know what I can do for you. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute. Drink a glass of wine and chillax woman! Or just get here to visit me and I'll force you to relax...give Gill kisses for me!

    ReplyDelete