Sunday, October 9, 2011

WE'RE MARRIED!!

Paul and I are really enjoying married life! We are so extremely blessed with everyone who helped out at our wedding. Our family and friends are truly rockstars and I'm not sure that we could have had everything come together glitch free if it wasn't for them! Paul and I, from the depths of our heart, are amazed at the generosity that our friends and family have shown to us! Thank you all so so much! Here is a beautiful picture thanks to Chris Music



After coming back from an amazing trip it was a rude awakening that we had all these things piling up that needed to get done! We now have an amazing puppy, Brewski, that we needed to take care of, we had to move out of our apartment in which we hadn't even touched a packing box, and we had to clean both the apartment and the house we moved into (I'm a little OCD)! Can't we just go back to Florida!!! I would LOVE to be sitting on the beach right now and soak up the sun! Its officially fall here in Maryland and its very bittersweet! Anyway, we are now settled into our new house and Brew has a whole 3.5 acres that he can run and play on! Brew is settling nicely in our new home with his new parents. I wonder how I survived life without a dog since May! I already love him sooo much!
Here are some pictures of our boy!




I'm so excited for my friends Matt and Stephanie Waller on their new puppy coming next week a golden doodle named Raleigh Belle and Ramy and Dalia Mourad and their doberman puppy Diego to become part of their family in about a month! Paul and I were discussing with our friends the other day and I've determined that my next few blogs are going to be for our friends who are going to be getting puppies and some issues that they may run into. I want to try to talk about the things that I have noticed with Brewski and explain how to correct some of these behaviors! Brew is now the second dog that Paul and I have raised together so with the experience that I have with both Norbert and Brewski, and the knowledge that CCI has given me, I hope that I can help make some of their issues a little easier since they will be first time parents! Im working on an outline now and will have the blog up early next week!
Good idea?? I hope so!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I'm sure your friends would welcome any advice on puppy training. Live Laugh Love! Mom

    ReplyDelete