Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring has Sprung!

Now that the weather has been so extremely nice, I can't wait for it to actually stay this way! I am really looking forward to these coming months and what they will have in store!
We have so many plans and even more plans that I'm dying to fit in! Sometimes I wish that money wasn't a setback (or vacation time for the matter)! We are both really looking forward to our upcoming trips which involve visiting Norbert and Deb, Steph's baby shower, Myra's wedding, our first year anniversary and much more we are trying to fit in! We are also working on planning our honeymoon that we really need to take in Southwest France!

Paul and I officially have our own kayaks! I am so excited about the opportunity that we have living here in Southern Maryland, on an island, because of the chance we will really get to use them. Everytime I drive home, its a constant reminder at we are surrounded by water and to not take it for granted. We thought kayaking would be a great sport to enjoy since we plan on being near water for much of our lives and its something that we both, as well as Brew, can do together! Paul's kayak has a very large cockpit so that Brew can sit under the front of the bow with his head resting on Pauls lap or the side of the kayak. Next time we all go out I need to take some pics, since this is the cutest thing ever! I didn't take one out on our first trip since I was concerned that Brew would really have a hard time adjusting to sitting on top of the water, but was thrilled as he didn't have a problem at all with it! Now we just need a car that can haul both of them!


Brew is feeling much better now that it has been a week since he lost his manhood. It has been very difficult for him to sit still and not want to roughhouse. It was difficult this weekend since had the opportunity to play with Maddie and Diego but was stuck behind a baby gate for most of the time (which he managed to escape). We hope by the end of this week he will be feeling better and the stitches will be mostly healed up! I did a little photoshoot with him in the back yard today so I'm posting a few of the pictures!!





Will post more soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment