We are so blessed to have opportunities like these. Currently, I am only working 3 days a week which allows me to be home a lot and be able to spend time with both Brew and the foster. Since moving from Seattle and deciding to wait to continue with CCI until we get back, we have really missed the feeling of belonging to a group and having the sense of community. Being able to help others whether it is animals or humans (or usually in our case both) is so rewarding and I am anxious to know that I am making a difference again. Now in a lot of cases the dogs are handed over to the rescue because the family can either no longer care for the dog or can't afford it but the dog still came from a loving home. My dogs are part of my family! In my eyes its like giving up a child because they become to expensive! It is very hard for me to understand this concept but people never seem to surprise! At least they are handing their dog over to a rescue verses a euthanize shelter which happens too frequently!
Anyway, my rant is over and we will defiantly keep you posted as we get more information on when we will start fostering!! We had the home visit today and have a potential pup lined up who is a 2 year old male who we may get when we arrive back from Santa Rosa which leads me into my next topic!!!
Baby Norbert
7 Month Norbert
1 1/2 Year Norbert
2 Year Norbert
2 Year Norbert
I have no doubts that Gill will continue on and do amazing things! I don't think I have ever been so sure about a dog as I am about Gill (not that I have a lot of experience with this). Gonna miss him!
I think it is safe to say that I am crazy about dogs!! :)


This is so awesome Amy! Every time I'm on an adoption page, I wish I could either 1) adopt 6 more dogs or 2) be a foster! One day, when i have space...
ReplyDelete