Saturday, July 21, 2012

Brewski's 1st Birthday!

I can't believe Brewski is already a year old!! Its crazy to think we have only had him for 10 months. Sometimes it seems like we have had him so much longer! It's crazy to see how much he has matured even the last couple of weeks! We don't have anything specific really planned but we are trying to fill it with a lot of things he enjoys like, the dog park, swimming, and delicious meals (he had his kibble with canned food and lots of veggies for breakfast)!
As most of you know, we officially decided to adopt Kyra! She is so sweet and a great fit to our family! She is a sweet cuddlier so of course I really took to her. I love to have a dog that will just lie with me on the sofa but Brew is such a man's dog that he really doesn't snuggle, unless he is absolutely exhausted that he happens to pass out next to me, then I take advantage :)
So many fun things coming up in the next few weeks! Myra and Greg's wedding is the first weekend in August and then baby Waller due at the end of August!

No comments:

Post a Comment