Sunday, March 17, 2013

I wanted to update everyone with our route/plans for the next couple of days! We finally got all our things packed up and moved out of our house officially this past Thursday. I was thrilled they packed our things and we got out of the house all in one day! Since Thursday, we have been staying with our dear friends Chris and Kristi in MD and will be staying with them until Monday morning. At that point, we will check in to the cutest B&B here in southern Maryland, Woodlawn Farm also known as Slack Winery. Im usually not impressed with east coast wines but this is one winery we have found that is great and the owners and family are so sweet!! Cant get better than a cute B&B and some great wine! A great way to say farewell to southern Maryland!!

So, heres our itinerary.
Thursday-Sunday(3/14-3/17): Chris and Kristi's house, Mechanicsville, MD
Monday-Thursday (3/18-3/21): Woodlawn Farm, Ridge, MD
Friday-Sunday (3/22-3/24): Visiting parents, Winchester, VA
Monday (3/25): Marco Family, Loganville, GA
Tuesday (3/26): Memphis, TN
Wednesday (3/27): Oklahoma City, OK
Thursday (3/28): Santa Fe, NM
Friday-Saturday (3/29-3/30): Ramy and Dalia, Phoenix, AZ
Sunday (3/31): Las Vegas, NV
Monday-Tuesday (4/1-4/2) Deb and Norbert, Santa Rosa, CA
Wednesday (4/3): Bend, OR
Thursday (4/4): SEATTLE!

Paul officially start his first day on Friday April 5.

I plan to document our stay-even though as I type that I realize that there are no pictures I took so far. That kinda stinks-well from here on out-I'll do my best. I hope there aren't too many references of broken promises on this blog...I really want to document this trip so hopefully I can start now!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment