So with all this crappy weather I thought I would give my blog a makeover and actually write on my blog!! I know its been awhile but I hope that in the next little while, I can get much better at blogging. While most of you know, Paul and I are being relocated back to Seattle! YAY! Although I am very much looking forward to a trek across country with our pups for 10 days and getting settled into one of my favorite places, its very bittersweet to be leaving our families here on the east coast. It honestly has been soo great to be here the past two years. We were here for some family tragedies that would have been hard to deal with living in Seattle, but we have also been able to plan our wedding being close to family and spend a lot of quality time with them!
Once I have confirmed some travel plans with Paul, I will post our itinerary of our travels here on the blog and as we travel from city to city I will post a summary and some pics at each stop! I'm really looking forward to seeing friends along the route and enjoying some great foods in the cities we stop at, but most of all, I'm really looking forward to some quality time with the hubs! Its been awhile since we have done a road trip that lasted a couple of days with the undivided attention of Paul! We easily fall into routine when we are at home living the everyday life so I really cherish when events such as this throws our schedule out of whack and we have to adjust (obviously I like when these events are positive in some way).
I can't wait to hear all about the road trip but terribly sad you will be leaving me. I LOVED having you close to home :) Congrats to Paul on his new position. Love you both very much!
ReplyDelete